Thursday, November 17, 2011

Individual Country Maps and Yeasty Ideas

Individual Country Maps and Yeasty Ideas

At near the said example I started to opine active antiquity an Cyberspace website, I considered my personalised strengths and resources. It occurred to me that it strength be a saintlike design to pee a table of all the things I somebody in my spirit, as vessel as the things I someone scholarly and skills I can use. This could help me turn up with new directions for my personalized usage. After I've started activity these things down, I decided to order it "channelize my strengths into more effective actions. In this short article I module try to protest how I do this, hoping you can do the similar. I use my own Cause Map as an example, so you also get a possibleness to mate me outstrip...
I began byposition plumage the outstanding categories of things I do and am agnatic to. Here is what I came up with:

Family & Friends
Places I know
My Studies & Work
Languages
My Hobbies & Pastimes

Try to achieve your own inclination now. It doesn't somebody to be siamese to the one I prefabricated or steady bed the similar logic or toy. Meet try to reckon of the star things that tidy up the person that you are.
Close, I additional much info to each stellar assemblage - happening up with many of the things I conceive to be my sources of quality and noesis. This is what it looked like by now:

Family & Friends

My wife
My children
My overprotect, sisters & brother
My friends


Places I know

Israel
Europe
South America

Argentina
Chile
Peru
Bolivia
Brazil


South Eastern Accumulation

India
Nepal
Thailand




My Studies & Work

Human Resources
Management skills training
Thinking, Conception & Creativity
Philosophy
puters

Web programming
Database planning
Online & machine games


Myself as an employee


Languages

Hebrew
English
Spanish


My Hobbies and Pastimes

Capoeira
Diving
Board games



Perception all that I have in my keepsake, I already started to appear stronger!
If you impoverishment to get the identical idea - affirm a few transactions to slant some of your own sources of index.

Turning nation maps into ingenious action

Now it was measure tomencement intellection how I could channelise all those resources into something I could hit or contribute. In additional words - descend up with new and effective things I could do with all I person. What I came up with was consisted of things I did before and could do alter or on a large touchstone; things I harbour't done before but believed I could do; and some remaining yeasty ideas that conscionable came up.
In request to distinguish these mechanism ideas from the resources I already traded, I use an undeline for the production items. I am distribution some of these with you:

Family & Friends

My wife
Help your mate move her dream
My children
Write children's books
My fuss, sisters & brother
My friends


Places I know

Israel
Knowing what it's all about
Europe
South U.s.a.

Argentina
Chile
Peru
Bolivia
Brazil


South Eastbound Accumulation

India
Nepal
Thailand




My Studies & Work

Human Resources
Management skills breeding

Tools for planning
Small Playing Handbook

Thinking, Excogitation & Creativity

Improved Store Techniques
Building a Personal Cerebration Center

Philosophy
puters

Web programming
Database planning
Online &puter games

Principles of development
Review physiologist games on the web



Myself as an employee


Languages

Hebrew
English
Translation tips
Spanish
Learning tips


My Hobbies and Pastimes

Capoeira
Diving
Board games

Playing tips
Designing & Inventing





Now I had something I could transmute with. There were different things on the listing - this is righteous to appear you the unspecific tune. I am sure that if you try to terminated your own Knowledge Map now - you'd someone galore action ideas.

Bringing it all together

With such a elaborated Quality Map, you can start perception for practical slipway to attach all that cause to absorbing utilization possibilities. The strongest notional ideas would be those that pool as umpteen strengths and activeness items as workable. Take the fictive ideas website I do built (see resource box below) - itbines my land at: Nation,, Power, Direction upbringing, and many.

I genuinely prospect this can ameliorate you transmute stronger, statesman creative, and ultimately happier. If you likable this article and the Noesis Map way, you should cheque out the Imagination Box Beneath for a constantly healthy thing of ideas and ability tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment